ABOUT THE LEGISPRUDENCE:
The Legisprudence aims to provide a platform to law enthusiasts to voice their opinions and ideas on current contemporary legal topics. We are always looking forward for people with challenging ideas wanting to showcase or publish the same and so we invite students, teachers and scholars to write Short Notes, Blogs and Articles on various contemporary issues and current trends in law.
Law students pursuing 5-year or 3-year LLB course, Academicians, Students pursuing LLM or PhD, Advocates, NGOs, Think Tank & Educators.
The Legisprudence is inviting original, unpublished work under the following categories:
- Short Notes: [500-600 words]
- Blogs: [1000-1500 words]
- Articles: [2000-3000 words]
Co-authorship of up to two authors is allowed. Refrain from mentioning the name, institutional affiliation, or any other detail of the author(s) in the document during the editing stage in order to maintain the unbiased nature of the review process.
All the entries should be original and unpublished work of the author/author(s). Any form of plagiarism will lead to disqualification for publication. The Participants are requested to keep their arguments general and free from any derogatory statement.
The formatting details are as follows:
- Headings: Font size: 14, Bold
- Subheading: Font Size 12, Bold, Italic
- Content: Font Size 12,
- Font: Times New Roman,
- Alignment: Justified
- Line Spacing: Body: 1.15
- References: all the sources should be cited in footnotes
- Font size: 10;
- Line spacing for references: 1.0
- Citation style: Any uniform style (but mention it along with the heading for editors’ convenience)
- Margin: 1” on all sides
- In case if any case is being cited, make sure to include hyperlink (NOT ABLE TO MENTION REFERENCE) along with the case name in the main text.
For example: XYZ v. ABC (See here “URL for the judgment”)
- All submissions should be mailed at email@example.com with a cover letter covering the name of the document with full name/names(s) of the author/author(s), their Institute/ University and LinkedIn Profile Id.
- All submissions must be made in a Word format (‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’).
- Please ensure that the subject of the mail includes the category under which you wish to submit your document along with the Title of the document.
- For ex: Short note_title of the document
- The Authors will receive an email acknowledging the submission from The Legisprudence team within 24 to 48 hours.
- All submissions shall be evaluated on the basis of originality, novelty of ideas, articulation, structure, relevancy and author’s insight.
- The final acceptance / rejection shall be communicated to author/s within 3-4 days time period.
- By submitting a short note/blog/article, the author undertakes that the same is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- The Team has complete discretion over acceptance or rejection of submissions done.
- In relation to all the disputes, the decision of the team shall be final and binding.
or, Click here
For any other query reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or, Click here