EDITORIAL BOARD MEMBER’S RESPONSIBILITIES :
NORMS RELATING TO PUBLICATION DECISIONS :
- As a member of the Board, you would be asked to assist the Journal.
- In reviewing or checking of manuscript ;
- Conducting reviews of those manuscript for which the Journal needs a reviewer ;
- Assisting the Journal with submission cases where conflicting reviews exist ;
- The editorial board member will evaluate manuscripts without regard to the author’s race, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnic origin, citizenship, or political philosophy as the case may be.
- The decision will be based on the paper’s importance, originality and clarity, and the study’s rationality and its significance to the journal’s scope.
The editorial board member must not reveal any information about a submitted document/paper/article to anyone other than the corresponding author(s), reviewers, potential reviewers, other editorial advisers, and the publisher, as suitable. There may also be some follow-up questions/discussions by email. Because of the nature of the matters to be discussed, members will be bound to keep the discussions secret.
DISCLOSURE AND CONFLICTS OF INTEREST :
Unpublished materials disclosed in a submitted paper will not be used by the editorial board member for their own research purposes without the author’s clear written consent (the editorial board member must submit a copy of such written consent to the publisher)
AUTHOR’S DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES/OBLIGATIONS :
ORIGINALITY, PLAGIARISM AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF SOURCES:
- Authors are requested to submit only entirely original works, and will appropriately cite or quote the work and/or words of others(merely citing the source does not eliminate the Plagiarism automatically).
- Submitting the same short note, blog, article, case note, research paper, abstract to more than one website constitutes unethical publishing behaviour and is unacceptable.
- Short note, blog, article,case note, research paper, abstract which have been published as copyrighted material elsewhere cannot be submitted.
AUTHORSHIP OF THE PAPER :
- Authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to the conception, design, execution, or interpretation of the study.
- All those who have made significant contributions should be listed as co-authors.
- The corresponding author ensure that all contributing co-authors and no uninvolved persons are included in the author list.
- The corresponding author will also verify that all co-authors have approved the final version of the paper and have agreed to list submission for publication.